Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lack of sleep = cranky wife

Ummm... my dear sweet husband, I know that you didn't want one of the boys to sleep in our bed last night, but you know by now that we cannot put T & N to bed together or they stay up all night long. I know, I know, this doesn't bother you any, because you snore away in our bed with no cares. I, however, have to reprimand them over and over to please be quiet. Please go to sleep, etc. I wonder if you wonder how long I was up last night with the kids that refused to go to sleep. In case you do care, it was 4am. Yup, 4 a.m. You'd think these sweet little boys would then sleep in a little for me, right? Umm... no. 8am they are up and raring to go! *sigh* So that means I didn't get much sleep (especially because you woke me up at 5:30am yourself. So, be prepared for a very cranky wife when you get home. Iz Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment