Saturday, June 14, 2008

Reminiscing ... Adrian then and now

My smallest little baby has turned 2! Wow ... I cannot believe my sweet little babe is 2 already! Ahhhhh!!!!!

Adrian's birth was so quick. LOL He practically flew into the OB's hands and that was it. He actually came so quick through the cervix that his entire face was swollen and bruised. He too, had to go up to Buffalo Children's NICU. Ugh.. it is so hard to see your babies be so sick when they are born. I guess that is what happens when you have them a little early.

Adrian is my stubborn imp. :) He is also my baby. :) My sweet, sweet itty baby. :)

He's my celiac baby. It took a long time to figure out what was wrong with him, but once we did, he just prospered soooo much.

Without further ado .. pics of him then and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment