Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Homemade Share

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. It may be a mixed CD. It may be a poem. I may crochet, knit or sew something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! [not me either]
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the fine print:

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own (on your blog, myspace or facebook) and make 5 things for 5 others.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you don't have to make anything for me, I just happen to be leaving this note on this post! I'm Jessica, I came across the title of your blog on Cayla W's site--it's catchy, I just had to peek! Then once on your site, the keywords on the side bar "gluten free" caught my eye. My daughter has severe food allergies, one of which is gluten. We had her tested for celiac disease, it came back inconclusive. Anyway, I would love to check out your recipes and get to know how you handle a gluten-free need! Oh, our daugther's 2, our son 9 months, we're wondering if he'll have allergies but don't know yet. Ok, well, nice to meet you. Feel free to look at my site, my email's on the side bar. Have a blessed and beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete