Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday

Since Niko's going to be turning 4 in a week and a half, I decided to post him as a baby. We didn't have much money, so I couldn't afford to get all those wonderful photo studio pics done of him. I set up my laundry basket, put some pillows and a blanket in it and laid him down. He was awake and chipper at first, but quickly fell asleep. I ended up getting some of the best pics of him ever, right here in my livingroom. So, without further ado ... here is my lil baby that is going to be turning 4 this coming week!!



Cheaper Than Therapy
For more A Thousand Words Thursday posts, please hop over to Jen's blog at Cheaper Than Therapy.

7 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful pictures. What a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what sweet photos. I have a girl turning 4 on June 7th. They must be very close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Niko is turning 4 on June 7th too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweat pea! I love your idea, those pictures can be so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those are such great shots and happy early bday to Niko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are both wonderful pictures, I really like the second one...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete