Monday, March 1, 2010

Best Friends

I have this friend, Wendy.  She is totally awesome and I love her bunches.  Unfortunately, she lives down in Australia.  Yeah, you know it, we've never actually MET IRL, but come on ... you just KNOW when someone is the best friend a person could have.  We're actually cousins.  Her grandmother and my great grandfather were first cousins.  I've actually met her gram when she came up to visit our family.  Wendy and I have been friends for 17 years and the friendship is still going strong.

I'm a little obsessed with gorjuss on etsy.  Her work is soooo beautiful!  This painting cannot even compare, but I wanted to do something for my friend to show her how much I love her. 

We Share The Same Moon:
Yeah, I know I have a long way to go.  I have touched it up a lot since this pic, but still it is nowhere near as awesome as gorjuss.  But I think Wendy will like it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment