Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dapper Snappers seem awesome! :)

Tonight, while struggling with my little one's new belt I remembered I had seen this ingenious little back belt type thing online one time.  Something that the little fingers wouldn't have to try to mess with to unbuckle in a hurry when they have to pee, but that also keeps their pants up where they belong! 
After searching and searching I finally found them!  They are Dapper Snappers!  In my quest to find these awesome things, I also found this great blog with an amazing giveaway on it!  Lily tried out the Dapper Snappers and loved them!  She has a great review of them up on her blog as well as tons of info on how to get in on the giveaway!  Please go check out her very cool blog, as well as the Dapper Snappers.  (If I don't win some from the giveaway, I'm going to have to go buy some!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment