Friday, August 12, 2011

Flashback Friday #3

This picture is of Timmy, his friend Austin, Niko, and Adrian at Allegany State Park 2 years ago.  I thought this picture was fitting, seeing as we will be leaving for our week long camping trip to Allegany next weekend.  I can't believe how much the boys have grown in the past two years!  Look at Niko's long hair!  I loved his hair like that! 
Everyone say a prayer for me this week as I get everything packed up for this trip.  Thankfully we will not be camping in a tent.  We rented an extremely rustic cabin for the week.  We will have cots.  There is a stove/oven.  There is a woodstove as well.  My bff, my aunt, and my mom all rented cabins as well, so it is going to be a BLAST! :)  1 week of screaming, carefree boys running and playing in the dirt, the trees and the creeks.  1 week of bonfires and s'mores and garbage can dinners.  1 week of family, friends & fun! I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment