Monday, October 25, 2010

Reviews of Chautauaqua Lake Central School

On October 21st, I went to Great Schools and made a review of Chautauqua Lake Central School.  I wrote an honest, but somewhat emotional review of the school.  (Can you blame me for being emotional?)  I went to the site again today, and another parent has written a review after mine.  It looks like their child is being bullied in school too.  It looks like they've tried to get the administration to help with it to no avail as well.  It looks like this school is making a habit of letting bullies off.  A habit of letting children hurt, humiliate and demean other children.  This is SO not acceptable! :(  I feel so bad for those other children and parents.  I wish I knew who they were so we could join together to get the administration of Chautauqua Lake Central School to take this seriously.
Why, after all that has been plastered all over the news about children committing suicide because of bullying, would they let this continue?  Why aren't they protecting our children?  I've had to remove my child from the school to protect him from bullies.
This makes me so upset. :(  It was bad enough when I thought that Timmy might be the only one that was getting bullied.  Now I see this is so much bigger than just one child. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment