Friday, July 1, 2011

Nottinghamshire (pattern)

 This is my favorite hat I've ever made. This is also my most popular pattern I've ever sold. It makes a beautiful and chic hat.


I've made this hat in all different types of yarn. From the softest wools, to the cheaper acrylics, and it always looks beautiful.
Supplies needed:
-1 skein worsted weight yarn (about 220 yards)
-G hook
-I hook
-3-5 buttons
-darning needle

I've made the pattern for this hat very affordable for everyone.  You can purchase a copy of it here. Pay with a credit card or paypal account, and you will receive the pattern immediately.  I include resale rights in every pattern I write.  So you have every right to sell any items you make from my pattern (just not the actual pattern).

$2.50 USD


© 2011 Catrina Usher
This crochet pattern is not for resale and does not include resale rights. Reproducing and distributing this pattern and photographs in any form (including selling, sharing, trading, or posting of this pattern on any web site) is strictly prohibited.
Items made from this pattern may be used for commercial purposes, but please acknowledge my name and pattern.
By downloading this pattern you agree to these terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment